Join TJAA as we create an amazing Opening Day Event
for our project:
The Sukkah Program, Dwell in Design - a Design Build Competition, that will run September 21 - 27, 2018, on the grassy area on the north side of the Museum of Biblical Art in Dallas.
Full details about The Sukkah Project can be found at: www.TheSukkahProject.org
Beneficiaries of The Sukkah Project are The Jewish Family Service; Dallas Area Habitat for Humanity;
and National Center for Jewish Art.
This Juried Call for Artists is being sent to TJAA members first,
at a special discount booth fee of $50
On July 1, the booth fee will be $100 and this Call will be open to non-TJAA members.
• An individual 10’x10’ pop-up canopy for each artist;
• Installation and take-down of the pop-up canopy.
• One chair
• Electricity - Bring your own extension cords
• 6’ Table Rental - $10
The Fine Print:
• The artists will be juried into this show based on their submitted artwork images.
• Juror: TBA
• Only work created by the artist or craftsperson will be accepted into this show.
• Artwork in all media is eligible - no show theme.
• Work does not have to be of Jewish or religious nature.
• The show runs from 11 am to 4 pm; Sunday, September 23, 2018
• Set up is the morning of the show and must be completed by 11 a.m.
• Take-down is after 4 p.m.
• Work may be for display or for sale - TJAA does not take a percentage of any sales.